“Christ Wore A ‘War Skirt’ Made From Golden Swords”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Christ Wore A ‘War Skirt’ Made From Golden Swords”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

<h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>February 3, 2015 (Original Visitation); February 27, 2015 (Originally Published)</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> “‘Not by might nor power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of Hosts” (Zechariah 4:6)</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Today, as I was waking up, I began to pray for the joy of the Lord to fill me (see Neh. 8:10). As I began to thank God for protecting me and giving His angels charge over me, I heard God say to be still and rest within Him (Psalms 91:9-12; Matt. 4:1-6).</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>I quickly went into the Spirit and felt Christ’s great peace. Almost immediately, I saw a man coming forth toward me; He came out of a heavy white, golden mist.  His walk was relaxed and casual. His attitude indicated that He was a friend (approaching His friend and/or wife); His whole Being was manifesting God’s love as He smiled at me. I immediately knew that it was Jesus.  He was not in a hurry, but I could tell that He had come with a purpose.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Throughout this visitation, Jesus and I stood in only one section of God’s Garden; and it was extremely beautiful. What made it so beautiful was the peace that I felt. Nothing from the physical was present nor could enter in. The air was crisp and clean, the birds were singing, the trees were sparkling and gleaming in the very bright sun, and the Light and Glory of God was at Jesus’ back. The light came from the cloud. In fact, this light was so bright that it blinded me, and at first I had trouble seeing Jesus exit from this golden cloud.  Later, God confirmed that this cloud is/was His heavenly host or army.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Though I did not see Jesus close up, this man was beautiful — beyond my words.  God has shown me that the tremendous beauty that I saw was actually within me: my mind, heart and spirit.(1) God has said that this is why it was so powerful and beyond my understanding. I saw and felt the Holy Spirit and the holiness of God Himself, and my total being rejoiced. The very sight of these things brought me immediate peace and joy that I cannot describe.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>I was overjoyed to see Jesus, and He was full of joy to see me. It was as though we had met for a family picnic and reunion.  The fact that this was Jesus was confirmed as our heart, mind, and Spirit became one in His God given Glory.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Jesus was dressed in armor created from gold; the armor shown in God’s light. I had seen similar armor in pictures, but never in gold. After I did some research, I found out that His armor was/is from the Roman (and Christian) age [similar armor was seen in “ <span style=”color: #0000ff;”>“The Beast From The Earth Rises; March 24, 2014”</span></span><span style=”color: #000000;”>]</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Jesus’ top armor (neck to waist) looked like it was a form of “relaxed armor.”  In other words, it appeared as though He had put it on after a battle; and that He had come home to relax.  Because of the armor’s design, one could see His flesh through it off and on.  He did not have a shirt or covering on underneath His armor, or on His shoulders.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Jesus did not have a helmet on. This is, most likely, an indication that He was not there, at that time or in that place, to enter into a battle. </span><span style=”color: #000000;”>Jesus carried a <u>huge</u>, bright golden sword in His right hand; it was carried as an extension of His own arm and hand. It shown with brilliant bright light.  The sword had a handle that was visible. This was the only weapon He carried.     At that time, God brought to my mind the two scriptures:</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>[Ephesians 6:14-18] “[Christians] Stand therefore, having <u>girded your waist with truth</u>, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and <u>the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God</u>; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints…”</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>[Zechariah 4:6] “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: [God’s Spiritual Temple will be finished] ‘<u>Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit</u>,’ says the LORD of hosts.” NKJV</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Instead of leg coverings, Jesus wore a skirt that was made of wide, long, and very pointed swords that were also gold and very bright.  They hung separately from His waist, and were as large as the sword in His own right hand.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The picture below looks very similar to the “War Skirt” that I saw Jesus wearing in this visitation.  However, Jesus’ skirt was made from gold and it had wider swords than the leather pieces shown in the following picture (Courtesy of Dark Night Armoury.com).</span></h5>
    <h5><span style=”color: #000000;”>As I read more about Christ’s armor, I found that these “skirts” were/are called “War Skirts.”  I found that most historical data agrees that the skirts were made from leather with metal studs; however, I know for fact that Jesus’ skirt was made from gold metal.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The seven swords on Jesus’ “War Skirt” were about three to seven(?) inches wide; I really don’t remember trying to tell this at the time I saw them. I have learned since that they are the seven spirits mentioned in </span><span style=”color: #0000ff;”>Rev 1:4-6; Rev 3:1; Rev 4:5; Rev 5:6</span><span style=”color: #000000;”>. They were very pointed and long (they hung from His waist to just above or underneath His knees). If they had handles I did not see them. I was not sure what, if anything, was worn under the metal skirt. The skirt swords did not part even as Jesus walked, and at first this made the skirt appear to be one piece.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Later, God confirmed that Jesus will give these swords to Beings who will walk in “one accord.” They will not split apart from Christ or each other as they walk and fight under Christ — their Head and Commander.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Because these swords were worn around His waist, it was hard to tell how many swords there were/are.     Obviously, it would be impossible for Jesus to hang a sword around His waist for every individual Christian still on earth.     I am not even sure that the Swords are limited to those who are on earth. Remember, Jesus and I were standing in God’s Garden within the heavenly realm; and, we were with the Heavenly host.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The two scriptures, above, taught us about God’s Sword.     The Sword that Jesus carries/carried is the Holy Spirit, which is the Word of God: needed to complete God’s final Spiritual temple, Congregation/Church, and work on earth (see Rev. 1:16; Rev. 2:16; Rev. 19:15-16). The swords hanging around Jesus’ waist are exactly the same; and they are of the same magnitude and power as Christ’s. Jesus is giving these swords to those who are at His side, or right hand. The Swords are the fullness of God’s Spirit; they are given before we enter into the final battle(s).</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Though I did not have any idea how many swords there were, I had a very deep impression made in my spirit that these swords were, or are being delivered to Christ’s apostles, prophets, evangelists…; and, or those individuals still on earth who stand the closest to Christ: they travel with Christ daily. Christ knows that He can depend upon these individuals; and they have, most likely, given up everything, or most everything, for Christ already. These individuals are the earthly foundation of Christ’s Spiritual Church in this age, and they will now join Christ and the heavenly host for the final battle(s): through God’s Holy Spirit and Word.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> (Ephesians 4:11-16)
    And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of <u>the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine</u>, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, <u>speaking the truth in love</u>, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head — Christ —from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. NKJV
    </span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Notice, above, that it is “Christ Himself,” and not men and women, that “gave some to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers …”</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The magnitude of God’s Holy Spirit has never been seen before on earth before in the Power and Grace that now comes. God, our Father, says that the Holy Spirit comes “‘in a huge manifestation that you have never seen before on earth.     Jesus, Himself, has brought My Holy Spirit in this new way as promised,’ saith the Lord God Almighty.”</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> (Acts 2:17)
    “And it shall come to pass in the <u>last days</u>, says God [our Father],
    that <u>I will pour out of My Spirit on ALL FLESH</u>;
    Your sons and your daughters <u>shall prophesy</u> (Old Test. Hebrew: Speak or sing in their own language under the divine influence of God; Strong’s Concordance #5012)…”
    </span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Toward the end of this visitation I was shown Jesus’ upper arm. Almost immediately His upper arm became my upper arm also.  God asked me, “Which arm do you see?” I said the “right arm.” God caused me to see, and give special attention to the flesh on Jesus’ upper right arm; it was a reddish tan/light brown color. God has since told me that the reddish hue is/was due to the covenant blood flowing within His upper arm.</span></h5>
    <h6 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>When I first saw Jesus coming forth from the cloud, at the beginning of this visitation, He appeared to be a man in His thirties: from His walk and physical body strength.  However, the flesh that I examined, upon God’s Will, was much younger; it was the flesh of a young man that was probably between seventeen to twenty years old. God has confirmed that I was seeing both Jesus’ and my arm as one arm; and that I was seeing both Jesus’ and my (God’s Children’s) “new flesh(3).” I was shown that we are to receive Christ’s new flesh: the flesh of His transfiguration(2).  We will receive this only as a member within His multi-membered one Body (see Eph. 4:1-6).</span></h6>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>At the very end of this visitation, Jesus showed me a very white (it did not shine, however) tourniquet, about half way between His/our shoulder and elbow. It sat a little higher than the half way mark between the two.  At this time, the tourniquet (confirmed by Jesus as such) was about 2-3 inches (top to bottom) in width, and was tied around His upper arm as described above. Jesus has shown me that the tourniquet separates the old (blood) from His new covenant (and promised) Spiritual blood.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>At various times since then, I have again seen Jesus in God’s Garden. During these times, the visitation continued as visions; and I again saw just Jesus’ upper arm area. The tourniquet on His arm grew thinner in width from top to bottom each time. It was also moving closer to the elbow every time that I saw His arm (it was progressively moving downward).</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>On February 17, around the fifth time that I saw the tourniquet on our arm, it was about 1/4″ wide (top to bottom). Every time that I saw our arm, the tourniquet was descending down toward Jesus’/my wrist. Finally, today (February 22, 2015), the tourniquet hung very loose and was string-like; it was about to fall off of our wrist. In my mind I saw and knew that when it falls off it will completely disappear from all memory, including God’s.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>During the visions, I thought to myself, “Tourniquets are used to stop bleeding.” Jesus said, “Tourniquets are used to separate the one blood from the other.”  Jesus also called the tourniquet a “white garment” and a “white tourniquet” (at various times).  He emphasized, and continues to show me that His upper arm is also my/our <u>new flesh</u>: it is already Christ’s new flesh and it is to become our NEW FLESH.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>I asked God “How does this revelation concern the rest of Christ’s Body — attached to His right arm?” God said, “We are seeing My right arm as a separate entity right now. Just as we occasionally discuss Christ’s Head as separate from His Body, we are now discussing and seeing the right arm of God on earth.”</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>As I document this event today, February 22, 2015, I feel more comfortable discussing the interpretation of this visitation and the visions. God has been speaking with me about it. We need to look back at Jesus’ statement to me/us on January 11, 2015, “<u>You are My arm upon My earth</u>.” When I first saw Jesus, He carried His huge Sword, the fullness of the Holy Spirit, as an extension of His right arm and hand. He intends to give the same powerful sword to each of His predetermined warriors.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The tourniquet that divided Christ’s right arm symbolized man-made religions and traditions.     These various traditions and religious beliefs have frustrated not only Christ’s apostles, prophets, evangelists…; but also God and the flow of God’s Spiritual power on earth. His earthly warriors have not been allowed to walk in the Spiritual power that God’s original church did, and we are to walk in even greater Spiritual power than the first church (also see John 14:12-14).</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>This is the age/time of the Holy Spirit’s Ministry on earth, according to God our Father. Jesus, who sits at God’s right hand, also has a right arm – individuals who stand at His right hand side. As one member within Christ’s one multi-membered Body, we are heirs to all that Christ has purchased for us. Christ’s covenant blood and Spiritual Word no longer penetrated and filled God’s earthly Spiritual Church. The covenant blood in the upper part of Christ’s right arm could not flow into, or feed the lower, earthly half.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Had Christ’s right arm on earth remained crippled, weak, and divided, the Holy Spirit’s tremendous Spiritual power would have fallen from Christ’s warriors’ hands under the weight of these large Spiritual swords.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>We see, in this visitation and the accompanying visons, that God has taken, and will continue to take action in order to remove the temporary false holiness, words, and teachings on earth.     The white tourniquet disappears!</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>God now causes His covenant blood [that speaks better things than Abel’s (see Heb. 12:22-24)] to flow throughout His full right arm of power. Through these actions He is now providing assurance that Christ’s full right arm and hand will possess the necessary Spiritual power for victory over God’s enemy/enemies.</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Those who carry these swords will deliver this power to God’s other Children on earth. We, on earth, are now joined with the upper part of Christ’s arm: God’s Holy Spirit filled heavenly host. We join Jesus in His prayer, “Father, Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”(4)</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>Below, please notice that it is the Spirit, the SPOKEN Word and prayers through God’s servants and warriors that brings God’s Spiritual power to perform God’s miracles, signs, and wonders — through God’s outstretched arm/hand. As the earthly part of Christ’s right arm and hand is joined with the heavenly Spirits, we become one Body of Spirit/Word/Truth; and all the false religions and teachings of men (mankind) will fall away. As I wrote this down God said, “Those within the newness of Christ will manifest greater Spiritual power than the original Church shown in Acts 4:29-31, saith the Lord.”</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #000000;”> (Acts 4:29-31)
    Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, by stretching out Your hand [and arm] to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness. NKJV</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>[(1) see <span style=”color: #0000ff;”>1 Cor 2:16; Matt 6:21; Prov 4:23; Psalms 51:10; P</span></span><span style=”color: #0000ff;”>hilippians 4:7; Psalms 26:10; Ezek 18:31; Ezek 36:26; Ezek 11:19</span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>(2) Transfiguration: I have always been fascinated with Jesus’ transfiguration. Years ago, as I was thinking about how beautiful Jesus must have been during His transfiguration, God our Father reminded me, in these exact words, “Jesus shown [was transfigured] before His death, while He was still on earth.”</span></h5>
    <div class=”td-paragraph-padding-6″>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>DEFINITION:  “A marked change in form or appearance; a metamorphosis. 2. A change that glorifies or exalts. 3. The sudden emanation of radiance from the person of Jesus that occurred on a mountain.</span></h5>
    </div>
    <h5><span style=”color: #000000;”>(3) <span style=”color: #0000ff;”>Hebrews 10:19-20</span></span></h5>
    <h5 style=”text-align: justify;”>(4)<span style=”color: #0000ff;”> Luke 11:2; Luke 17:20-21</span></h5>
    In Christ’s Eternal Love For All Mankind, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar