THE WALL COMING DOWN – by Lorraine Cruikshank

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE WALL COMING DOWN – by Lorraine Cruikshank

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

THE WALL COMING DOWN – by Lorraine Cruikshank

In another vision a few years ago, I had entered through the veil into the Holy of Holies. I was quietly “resting” in His Presence. My understanding and faith was being increased by the Lord who spoke these words to me, “I will increase your faith in growth and understanding, never soul ways.”

Soul ways are knowledge in the letter, which is dead. The mind cannot know these things as spiritual experience and life until He quickens. He had also spoken these words to me “Walk in the position of the New Life, nevertheless, in the inauguration of the New,” the inauguration of the New Covenant promise of fullness of Holy Spirit in resurrection power within me apprehended by faith and increased in growth and understanding. OH, Thanks for such a gift of effectual grace in power!!!

On 9/1/22, Lorraine Cruikshank <cruikshanklj@gmail.com> wrote:
    Going back a few years, in a vision, I saw a black Wall with the number “10” carved out into the Wall as a window. I could see through this window from the other side. I saw a multitude of people standing in front of the black Wall. The other side of the Wall was a giant Cross and a giant round Matza, unleavened Bread, laid over the Cross.

That black Wall is as the Curtain separating the Holy of Holies which Christ rent by His Flesh dying, and having arisen in a new glorified divine human nature entered the Holy of Holies in Heaven. He removed the partition, the “Wall of The Law and flesh sin nature.”

The fullness of the new era of the New Covenant began.

It is the same with us individually, the revelation of Law as our Tutor to see our flesh sin nature which is also rent in our “inclusion” with Christ at the Cross and our new sinless glorified creation arises with Christ to enter the Holy of Holies in Heaven.

Within us as an individual Tabernacle, is the inner Holy of Holies in our new spirit in union with Spirit Life, and after a long season of hammerings, the wall between our new spirit life and our soul life comes down. The Spirit Life within bursts forth into our soul to renew the mind and also hits our body to transfigure it in a twinkling of an eye. This is seen and known by increased revelation and faith.

What majority of Christians do not understand by faith and revelation is Romans 7, the purpose of the Law to reveal their flesh sin nature in them. Many are yet under Law, the black Wall which is “The Law” so they yet live and walk by their flesh nature.

After first believing, they stopped in what Christ did “for” them at the Cross in pardoning sins, but do not yet “see by faith” the full work of the Cross “within” them to deal with their flesh nature as in Romans 7 and Romans 6, in order to arise by Faith in newness in their “new Life creation” by the power of an Endless Life within them, and to Walk by Faith by the Spirit of Glorified Christ in full measure, who is The Holy Spirit, within. Thus, Christ within in fullness bringing us to Father.

Salvation Complete.

After that vision of the black Wall, a few years later in another vision, I saw a multitude of believers standing at the foot of a hill looking up at a gigantic Cross, no longer a Wall separating them. We are in this time prophetically, the veil over spiritual eyes being removed.

Yesterday, I “saw” a prophetic depiction of this Wall coming down, on the front page of our newspaper, The Star, the headline was “He brought down the Iron Curtain,” referring to the death of a political leader.

The vision I had on March 22, 2022, of an army of believers coming out of hospital in their individual new translucent glorified body is their arising in newness of life in their new creation, as in Romans 6:4.

Of course, this is all by Faith in the spiritual realm where we truly live and walk while yet in our temporary earthly body walking upon earth. In arising by faith we overcome death and this present world while yet in the world but not of the world. Truly we need increased faith and

revelation by the power of Holy Spirit to “see” these things which are mysteries yet veiled to many.

The books, “The Power of The Blood of Jesus” and “The Two Covenants” by Andrew Murray were my greatest helps, along with “The Normal Christian Life and The New Covenant by Watchman Nee who was a student of Andrew Murray. Both these men were students of Jeanne Guyon writings 1600s.

In each generation a baton was passed on in writings which became clearer as helps. These deeper life writings were brought to me by the Lord while on my trips to Jerusalem starting in 1996.

“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which he hath consecrated for us through the veil, that is to say, his flesh, and having a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart, in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water “Hebrews 10:19-22.

Entering the Holy of Holies by Andrew Murray:

https://www.worldinvisible.com/library/murray/5f00.0572/5f00.0572.07.htm

Lorraine Cruikshank
    <cruikshanklj@gmail.com>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar