YOU ARE TURNING A NEW PAGE! – Nate & Christy Johnston

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words YOU ARE TURNING A NEW PAGE! – Nate & Christy Johnston

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

YOU ARE TURNING A NEW PAGE!

I was praying tonight when I had a vision of the Lord opening the pages of peoples books. What was firstly highlighted to me was that many chapters of these books were disjointed, with whole blank pages, torn pages, and pages where the sentences suddenly stopped. Secondly I noticed that each of them had whole sections of the book where they were titled with chapters and headings but nothing was yet written. From outward appearances these were poorly written books but the Lord was so invested in them as he was reading them, because them were obviously highly valuable to him. After I saw this I asked the Lord what I saw and what it meant and He said to me that the books I saw were the indeed the pages of peoples lives but they were actually destiny books that contained the purposes and plans of God for each one of us!

Many people right now are in the uncomfortable chapters where it feels like their seasons have been disjointed and don’t make any sense which is what I sensed when I saw them. It is like chapter 4 just doesn’t seem to match chapter 5 and so on. In this season of transition many have felt lost and highly confused about where they are headed because their past season was so different to the one before them, and they are feeling visionless and in foreign territory.

The Lord said to me “Only I can connect what needs to be connected, only I can orchestrate what needs to be orchestrated. Where you see inconsistency and lack of direction I have been re-directing you. I am making the chapters of your life all come together in this season as you lean into me, trust me, and allow me to do what only I can do”

To read the rest of this word go here

In his love 
    Nate & Christy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar